- Useful is forever. Bells and whistles wear off, but usefulness never does. We build useful software.
- Our customers are our investors. They fund our daily operations by paying for our products. We answer to them, not outside investors or the stock market.
- Clarity is king. Buzzwords, lingo, and sensationalized marketing-speak have no place at 37signals.
- Great service matters. We’re known for fast, concise, and friendly customer service and support. We work hard to make sure we live up to that reputation every day.
- Contracts suck. No one likes being locked into something for a year or two or more. We never lock anyone in. Our customers can cancel at any time, no questions asked (and we never charge a setup or termination fee).
- Business software should be affordable. Some business software costs tens of thousands of dollars a year. That’s obscene. Our products start at $12/month and our most expensive plans are $149/month for unlimited users.
- Software that requires training is failed software. Our products are intuitive. You’ll pick them up in seconds or minutes, not hours, days or weeks. We don’t sell you training because you don’t need it.
- The basics are beautiful. We’ll never overlook what really matters: The basics. Great service, ease of use, honest pricing, and respect for our customer’s time, money, and trust.